Thanks for Stopping By!
This Year’s Parenting Teens Giveaway is Closed.
But don’t worry…you don’t have to leave empty handed!
You can still get access to my FREE video training class on back-to-school success strategies…how to help your teen earn the grades you KNOW they’re capable of!
School is one of the biggest sources of
stress for both teens and parents!
During this 1-hour training class, I share my top tips about how to support your teen with schoolwork (without turning into a helicopter parent!) and help them earn the grades they’re truly capable of, with LESS stress and overwhelm!
Get ready to learn…
- The biggest mistakes parents make when trying to motivate their teens…and what to do instead!
- How to help teens overcome the procrastination trap and start their work before the last minute
- The best tools & apps to help teens stay organized, focused, and on track all year long!
- …and much more!
To access this free training class, just enter your name & email below:
I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks & best wishes,
A BIG thank you to everyone who joined the “Parenting Teens Giveaway”.
Here are all of the lucky winners and their prizes!
- A Parent’s Guide To Dealing With Your Teen’s Inner Bully: Julie Clement
- Books from Rosalind Wiseman: Queen Bees and Wannabees: Suzanne Williams; Masterminds and Wingman: Eleanore Kulers
- 5-Weeks to Clarity and Connection: the Joyful Parenting Coaching Online Parents of Teens Coaching Program: Sally Kidney, Lisa Zaretsky, & Julie Woods
- Sanity School with ImpactADHD: Jessie DSouza
- 30 minute “My Digital Family” video chat consult session with Janell Burley Hofmann: Amy Hilton & Jennifer Carson
- Talking to Kids About Sex Online Course: Shatara
- “Calm and Connected” Parenting Kids with ADHD 7-session Parent Coaching Workshop Series: Rachel Castagliola, Lynn Timble, Judy DiProssimo, Beth Hopwood, & Bonnie Peterson
- Minimize the Madness: Taking the Mystery Out of ADHD Medications Self-Study Course: Jennifer ( firstname.lastname@example.org) & Lisa (Temail@example.com)
- Social Media Savvy for Parents of Teens: Beth DeLatisch
- Coaching session with Dr. Amy Baker: Debra Holtzman & Agnes Rosahl
- Victoria Dunckley Book & eBook – Print Copy: Kim, Christina Kamisky, Marla Shierenberg. e-Book: Carlene, Jennifer, Katrina, Julia Davenport, Beverley Connolly, Michelle, Trisha Glaze, Neil Ackerman, Ronise, Tiffany Ahmed.
- Parent-Teen Guide: Online Course on Communicating with your Teen,
with Kristine Tye: Susan, Marla, Stephanie, Jane, Brian, Tita, Nadia, Dan, Julie, Neil, Karen, Michele, Jill, Connie, Teri, Meg, Mihaela, Adrienne, Laura, Debi
Congratulations to everyone who won!
Our giveaway contributors will be reaching out to you with instructions about how to access your raffle gifts. If you have any questions about your prize, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parenting teens can be a huge challenge!
That’s why we created this event.
Because we believe that parenting teens is one of the hardest, most important, jobs there is.
It can be a crazy journey…and we don’t think ANYONE should have to navigate it alone!
Over 20 contributors have joined together for this unique event!
And we’re giving away over 25 FREE resources that will help you raise happier, healthier more confident teens…without losing your sanity in the process (it IS possible…we promise!)
When you enter the event
You will get instant access to hundreds of dollars of gifts our contributors have donated to help you..
- Have honest, open conversations with your teen…even about the most challenging topics
- Become a more conscious, calm, and connected parent
- Discover how to effectively motivate your teen
- Learn how to support teens with ADHD and other learning challenges
- Raise genuinely kind and caring teenagers
- Empower your teen to earn better grades with less stress
- Establish effective guidelines for your teen’s use of technology
…and SO much more!